To all those old DU friends who've wondered what I've been up to...
... here you go. More to come in the days and weeks ahead.
gObama, and let's get a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate!
- Dave
P.S. For the backstory on why Skinner, 'The Magistrate,' and others in the mod squad aren't keen to let me tell the latest chapter of the story at DU itself ... read on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Dave, long time no see!
gObama!
bluebird -
Spread the word, and GREAT to see you!
- Dave
When you understand that Skinner is the ultimate "control freak", nothing should puzzle you. Those people wanting to communicate with Dave are more than welcome to do so at my forum.
http://prosemiteundercover.phpbbnow.com/index.php
anonymous 2:41 p.m. -
I've heard some real stories about Skinner's "control freak" nature (including from former mods of his).
Nothing surprises me about David Allen (a.k.a., Skinner) anymore.
But then again, he went to Yale. What do you expect?
; )
- Dave
Just to be clear, anon above is me, "GabysPoppy". Had I not forgot my password I would have posted under my own name. If Skinner ever reads this, Hi "Little Boy"
GabysPoppy -
Sometime, you really should write up a Special Comment about what modding for Skinner really entails.
; )
- Dave
Post a Comment