I'm a uniter, not a divider.
-- Governor George W. Bush
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
-- Oscar Wilde
William Rivers Pitt is indeed a uniter.
No, I'm serious. Just look at what's being said about him, after Part I of this series was published here at this blog. Just look at all the different political stripes and spots represented.
Wee Whining Willary has a unique knack for uniting people, in much the same way that his father's political patron, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, unites people.
Whining Whillaries are uniters!
* ConservativeCave
* DemocraticWarrior
* DUmmieFunnies
* FreeRepublic
* ProgressiveIndependent
If I've missed anyone, please let me know. Thanks to those who contacted me, privately, with links.
Ah, well. At least they're talking about him; as we all know, that's the most important thing for Wee Whining Willary.
- Dave
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's it. I've added this blog to my google reader!
Thanks!
Post a Comment