Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Sky Brad Writes

Can I ask you a question, Dave?How old are you?
Publish Reject (big_sky_brad) 7:31 PM (Today)

Big Sky Brad -

My e-mail address is in my profile, to the right. Feel free to write, if you feel you have something to get off your chest, or a burning question that needs an answer.

I supported John F. Kerry in 2004. Did Jerome A. Papa, or did he disrupt as a spoiled Deaniac who wouldn't let it go when Dean lost?

Even Skinner supported Kerry, once he was the clear nominee: 7/22/04, 7/29/04, and again, 7/29/04.

BTW, interesting homepage, dude. Welcome. Page 1. Page 2.

Now, don't go saying I hacked it, because I did no such thing.

Like I said: my e-mail is to the right. If you have something you need to write, my suggestion would be to use that. If you're feeling that extra inch today, my snailmail is public, too, and you're welcome to put your real return address on it, like an honorable veteran would.

- Dave

P.S. This reveals a lot about DW, too: BSB, Scout, Bammo, and Laurie (a.k.a. ...)

1 comment:

Acebass said...

Thats Brad for ya. One big Ol gamer huh Brad...