Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy PA Day!!!

Woo hoo!!!

Finally!!!

To my friends at DU, DW, and PI: here's hoping that it ends today, so we can get on with the job of defeating John and Cindy McCain.

- Dave

P.S. Skinner, you're a damn fool if you think you're going to glean something useful to you in your legal saber rattling. BigJerr may scare easy, but I don't. Moreover, BigJerr is better at Admin than you could ever hope to be, and he's a real Dem, not a DLC wannabe. But keep reading this blog. You will learn something. I promise you that.

2 comments:

CorpGovActivist said...

Reposted with permission of the e-mailer:

Dave, contact me, had been lurking for a while at DW, trying to figure out how to use the site, and then noticed no new post from you, but then I saw Ides, what in the hell happened, man thes boards are very disappointing, I have to go out this afternoon, but please contact me, especially on election day.

CorpGovActivist said...

Dear B. and R. -

I would welcome your feedback and advice on how to bring about a board that draws rational, thinking, respectful debaters, those with real Oppo Research chops (e.g., "follow the money"), and which sets a new standard of excellence for cybermodding.

Several friends and I have bandied ideas about, and - with the willing hands of people like you two - I am confident that we can create a place that feels like home for rational, thinking, progressive adults who understand how politics and policy intersect.

I'll do my part: thinkers wanted (meaning, of course, that you'll be welcome)!

- Dave

P.S. Your suggestions - here, or privately - are also very welcome.